Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
From the East Coast of Canada in New Brunswick. I spent almost 20 years with the Military Police before mediclly releasing in 2014.
Last Halloween day we traded our 2015 CFMoto 800 Uforce with 2700 kms and 20 warranty claims on it in for a 21 T4.
First mod was to build 2 PVC supports for the back seat so we could take my Service Dog with us on rides.
Added the Vet Nets netting, side winter enclosures, SXS stuff tinted rear window, and installed an inferno heater.
Bush guard, cube lights and a small light bar.

I found the interior loud (more concerned with my SDs hearing) so while I had tie center console and side panels off i appied a layer of sound deadning. I also purchased her some mutt muffs to wear while on her dog bed in the back.
I have to locate a reasonable stereo to install and then decide where to mount it. My wife and
Screenshot_20201227-182801_Gallery.jpg
I do a lot of winter riding on our ATV cubs groomed trails but this year we have little snow and a lot of rain. Thanks for the add.
20210103_154826.jpg
20210109_162434.jpg

Administrator
Christ is King
Welcome to the forum. Looks like a warm Teryx. I gather from your second sentence, that the CFMoto was a piece of junk. I think you'll find the teryx to be very reliable.

The noise in these things is probably the most consistent complaint across the board. Great looking ride! It should provide you with many miles of enjoyment in your retirement. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Registered
From the East Coast of Canada in New Brunswick. I spent almost 20 years with the Military Police before mediclly releasing in 2014.
Last Halloween day we traded our 2015 CFMoto 800 Uforce with 2700 kms and 20 warranty claims on it in for a 21 T4.
First mod was to build 2 PVC supports for the back seat so we could take my Service Dog with us on rides.
Added the Vet Nets netting, side winter enclosures, SXS stuff tinted rear window, and installed an inferno heater.
Bush guard, cube lights and a small light bar.

I found the interior loud (more concerned with my SDs hearing) so while I had tie center console and side panels off i appied a layer of sound deadning. I also purchased her some mutt muffs to wear while on her dog bed in the back.
I have to locate a reasonable stereo to install and then decide where to mount it. My wife and View attachment 63466 I do a lot of winter riding on our ATV cubs groomed trails but this year we have little snow and a lot of rain. Thanks for the add. View attachment 63464 View attachment 63465
Labradoodle?

Registered
2021 Teryx Base
That full enclosure looks awesome!
How do you like that split windshield for visibility?
I'm reading all I can to decide on whether to get that or full.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts