How much lower did you have them go on the overall hight. Looks good / clean

·
Registered
194 Posts
75" from the ground or 6'-3" .. she's a tall drink of water:beer8:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Cage looks real good bada$$, I like the idea that these companies are making them 4-5" lower. Im from PA and ride in the woods, that tall stock cage breaks alot of branches. I need one with a aluminum flat roof also, keeps those branches from smacking me in the head!

BTW, is that a 8 or 10' trailer you have it on? I have an 8' that i havent tried it backwards yet, Ive just been using my bigger trailer.

973 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cage looks real good bada$$, I like the idea that these companies are making them 4-5" lower. Im from PA and ride in the woods, that tall stock cage breaks alot of branches. I need one with a aluminum flat roof also, keeps those branches from smacking me in the head!

BTW, is that a 8 or 10' trailer you have it on? I have an 8' that i havent tried it backwards yet, Ive just been using my bigger trailer.
I'm gonna out the roof on when I get back from the dunes. Just a litle short on time

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks great. The roll cage has been holding me up from the trigger because it will not fit in my enclosed trailer. I'm trying to find someone close to Greensboro NC to make me a cage just like to have. I have a dealer 5 minutes from my house SRS that has 3 Teryx's. The first one came 3 weeks ago and has not sold. I'm surprized.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Is any of those 3 a LE?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts