Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thats weird looking..dont look like much room for a motor...is it eletric??lol..

·
Registered
38 Posts
That pic has been floating around for over a year. It chinese import trash that just happens to be sitting at a can am dealer. It IS NOT, a Can Am. However, if you like getting trail debris shoved up your a$$, it would prolly be a good choice, lol.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I got a call from about as high up at Can AM as you can get after I sent him this picture and of course he said it absolutely not theirs and don't expect anything until maybe 2010

·
Banned
1,090 Posts
I got a call from about as high up at Can AM as you can get after I sent him this picture and of course he said it absolutely not theirs and don't expect anything until maybe 2010
Yes you are right, I just got a call saying they pulled it. I don't know if it's for the same reason Kawasaki held the Teryx up or not but it seems everyone is worried about the lawyers. The death rate have gone up on the Rhino's and if you are old enough you remember what happen in the 3 wheeler days. I remember when I was racing for Team Honda and they started cutting riders and bring on more lawyers, not good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts