Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Matthew and I am from Mississippi. I don't have a sxs yet but am in the market. Figured I would creap aroud some forums to maybe help me decide which one I want.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Matthew I am new here also I just got mine Friday and so far I love it I am finding all the Pros and Cons out fast. I just got my wheels and tires today but they sold me the wrong spacers so I will have to go back tomorrow. I too am from Miss. what part you from?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Our whole family enjoy's the Teryx. I chose it mostly because of the performance and my experience with the same engine set up in 4 wheelers.

I'm in the Central Louisiana area. Let me know if you come to LA to ride.

Just make your best deal and go buy it! No interest no payments for 6 months... Its the American way!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I live in Meadville about 30 miles west of Brookhaven. We have a camp on the Homochitto River ther is lot of trails and sand bar riding but the trails are a little skinny for the Teryx especially after I put my spacers on I will use my Prairie 700 for any mud trail riding. Buy one you wont be dissapointed but this is coming from someone who has never rode a SXS until friday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts