Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! New owner of a new Teryx S LE here. Super excited and happy with the purchase so far, thanks for the opportunity to learn more about these machines.

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,480 Posts
She sure is a purty one! Welcome to the group! We need more T2's around here!
Where are you from and where would you like to ride?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She sure is a purty one! Welcome to the group! We need more T2's around here!
Where are you from and where would you like to ride?
I’m in South Carolina near Charlotte, NC. I wanted something that I could use to work with on our property but still ride with friends for fun time. I sold my previous side by side to a buddy a few weeks ago and regretted it, started looking for another one and was surprised that finding something in stock was a challenge. This T2 was in the crate at my local dealership with a deposit on it, the staff there is really nice to deal with and knew me from previous purchases. The next day they called to let me know that the buyer had backed out and I was able to snatch it up. Wasn’t looking for a Teryx specifically but I’m impressed with it so far.

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,480 Posts
A T2 makes a great work and play machine. Thats what drew me to it. That, and I'm a Kawasaki fan. Around home I use it to pull a log splitter, haul firewood and plow snow on the rare occasion we actually get any. Then, in the summer months, I leave it at my vacation home in southern west virginia and ride H&M and Outlaw trails nearly every other weekend. I love the T2 for its reliability and functionality. You made a great choice for your needs.
Tire Plant Wheel Automotive tire Tree

·
Jan, Jun, Oct 2021 TOTM Winner
2020 Teryx4 LE
648 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts