Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard! And congratulations on your purchase! Tell us a little about yourself. What are you plans for the bike and where do you plan ride?

·
Administrator
4,422 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m from Cleveland area, been riding motorcycles and dirt bikes my whole life. This machine will be the family hauler, some trail riding, and hopefully dragging lots of deer out of the woods!
Used mine for plenty of deer searching/hauling. Get you a light bar soon and a winch for when you have to go off trail and get stuck on that tree you thought you would get over in the dark. We know…. Well we don’t know how the hell did that deer get down here 😂Congrats awesome machine!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes winch, and more lights are on the short order list. What other items should I consider looking into right away?
A good tow strap always helps with anyone and everything. And a tree saver strap. Some kind of inside cab light is a must for hunting (Cheap on Amazon).Keep an eye out for a factory wheel/tire so you’ll have a spare, don’t even have to carry it depending on where you ride but one in the truck is a must. Also a tire plug kit. You also might like a half windshield better most of the time. They are easy to duck behind the wind and the full windshields can Keep noise and a lot of heat in. Just something to consider. I saw you ordered side mirrors,you may like those but I preferred to go with a rear view mirror. I’m in cbus and ride southern ohio. Side mirrors just get in the way and if yours gonna track deer as well they for sure will be in the way off the trail. Possible rearview mirror cab light combo? Anyway again and congrats.

·
TOTM Winner Sep '22
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
137 Posts
Nerf Bars are nice as well specially if you are running tight trails with lots of trees. Air compressor also with you're plug kit. Also tie straps as well as a battery powered impact with sockets I carry my Dewalt with me at all times.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts