Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
619 Posts
Yes winch, and more lights are on the short order list. What other items should I consider looking into right away?
For hunting I have found a rear rack helpful, particularly if you are in relatively flat ground or easy trails and hunt by yourself. I use an extension with a riser on mine to get it a little bit higher off the ground, but it folds up when I don't need it, it's just a Harbor Freight rack. It will definitely affect your departure angle if you have any more technical riding or ditch crossings, but it hasn't hurt me yet where I hunt. I do end up using it to haul stands and stuff out, but what it's really for is to make it easier to recover and haul critters. If you have ever tried to get a dead deer into the back of a truck by yourself, you know where I'm coming from. I have used it for both deer and bear, and this makes it way easier to just flop them on the lower rack and head out. No more trying to heave a flopping dead body up onto a tailgate (or even harder is in the bed of a Teryx). I actually have a small little ramp that goes on the side of mine to make it even easier to drag them right up there. If it's wet or muddy, put a tarp down first so they aren't covered in mud by the time you get back. Here's a few pics of mine, you can see how it is attached and folds up.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

21 - 26 of 26 Posts