Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and building out my T2 camo. So far I have added:
Tusk Windshield
4500lb winch
Sound Bar
Stick Stoppers
Kawasaki Brush Guard
and some other small misc. Items.

I am curious about putting a 2" lift with 28s. Will it cause problems? I have had this buggy since July and only put 17hrs on it, I don't drive it much.

I would also like to add a roof rack if anyone has details on what is out there.

Thanks!

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
273 Posts
Welcome to the forum and nice looking machine! A 2" lift with 28's is pretty standard upgrade for these, you shouldn't have any issues. I would recommend the Brute Performance Ride Improvement Lift as it actually moves the lower shock mounts inboard, which helps with the ride a bit. I think they are actually out of stock at the moment but they will get more produced soon I'm sure. Other popular options are Super Atv and Highlifter bracket lifts. You can adjust the actual lift height by using the preload on your shocks, but you will likely need wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels with more offset to get the ride width back out enough to clear the tires. For wheel spacers check out Dune Gear, or again Super Atv or Highlifter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I purchased the highlifter 2". I think I'm going to roll with factory tires a while longer since I only have ~20hrs on the machine. I'm thinking in lieu of wheel spacers going with new rims with a negative offset in the future but everything seems expensive compared to 5 years ago when I did my Polaris Ranger build.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts