4,373 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome from Tucson!
Only 1000 miles?
Who does that?:cry:
Stupid people during the pandemic who know nothing about side by sides or the outdoors, because they were not allowed to keep doing what they always had done. They were forced to do the things “WE” love. Went out bought a $hit ton of recreational equipment. Drove the prices up and within the next Furd years are going to flood the used recreation market because pandemic is over and they get to go back to their old ways.

When I was in buying my kids Brute Force 300 before Christmas. A woman, who had NEVER ridden a jet ski before bought the 310 HP supercharged Kawasaki Ultra. She had no idea how to dock it, start it, where to fill it up at, he basically had to give her a 101 lesson on jetski ownership. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. He said since 2020. This is what is coming in and buying products. It’s unreal!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome. We've ridden our 2013 from the Grand Canyon to Parker Canyon lake and everywhere in between. This rugged machine will get you there and back when its 115 down in the valley in June or -20 on the rim in January that's worth something! Safe travels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts