Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
God Bless Our Freedom!!!
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told, that apparently, Kawasaki will have quite a few new models coming this fall. Maybe we'll see a new Teryx model. Anyone know? Speculation wanted.:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
They have to pass California air quality testing.

The link only shows 3 750cc models for 2011 all 750ccs.

Link to California ARB 2011 Teryx Testing

Hope they do have late releases with big motors and new rear suspension set up but I only see new color plastic and a few tweaks again next year.
Kawi used to lead the pack with the big bores but seems to taken an approach more similar to yamahaha.

·
God Bless Our Freedom!!!
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only time will tell if we get to see anything new or (worth waiting for). One can be hopeful.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I hope I win the lottery too.:rofl2:

But :popcorn: Time will tell.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Dealer show in a few more days.
Hopefully something good besides new color plastics appears from Kawie. :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
the dealer meeting starts this weekend if anything new and exciting is released my dealer will send me a pic,but by this time everybody will know to probably.lets hope for some new cool models i dont have very high hopes kawi's always seems to be to concervative weed need a 850 teryx with power steering that would be a good start!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Todays the start of the dealer show.

:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Plastics and tweaks again.
Too bad Kawi used to lead the pack in the big motor department.
Maybe in a year or 2 we will see a new design or a bigger motor.

·
God Bless Our Freedom!!!
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was told that new Utility Vehicles will be coming as an early release 2012. Also, I was told that something wasn't right with the new ATV/Teryx so it has been delayed,....again. Basically the same speculation right after they released the first set of 2011's. One thing if for certain, some time, some where, we will have a new Kawi to play with,.......just not now.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I thought the weight agreement of just over 600lbs on quads ends in 2011. Maybe that will open things up in the CC department. Lets hope so.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Biggest change I saw was the Hydo-dipped plastics.
Maybe they are trying to put Jimmy out of a job. :scared2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts