Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didnt want to put the handle across the hood like I did on my rhino and I wanted it adjustiable, so I opted to put it under the glove box. I broke down and ordered a polaris rzr passenger hadle for it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I hope you can get them uploaded.I would like to do something like that as well.I am not sure what Kawasaki was thinking by not having like this on the Teryx.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bent a piece of 1x2 tubong to match the wheelwell the mounted it on the out side. then built a support brackit that fit inside the dash and around the glove box outta 1x2 also(this piece is hidden when the dash is put back together). finally i drilled a 1 1/2 hole then oblonged it so my reciver tube for the handle could be placed at the angle I needed. I welded tabs to the reciver tube so i could bolt it to the hidden tube under the glove box. It looks and functions good I just need to get my pix down to 1 mb they are 1.97mb right now

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This could be a bolt on kit very easily. Just need to add a few tabs to the two support pieces. Then it would only require a few holes to be drilled.

·
Registered
66 Posts
that sounds like it would work well...been trying to figure some thing out myself...my son just holds on to the seat but I woud feel safer if he could have a bar to hold on to...

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Looks good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts