Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Wanted to introduce myself to the Forum. I just bought a 2012 Teryx4 Camo from a Buddy of mine. Great shape and well taken care of, along with some add-ons. Full Cab, Pioneer system, Winch, Light bar, Cargo box, Full Front,Mid,Rear Skidplates, 2" Highlift, and Camoplast tracks.

I am excited for this summer and don't get me wrong, I don't want next winter to come fast but at least when it does, it will be a lot more fun than it use to be with Ice Fishing lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Administrator
4,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I'm looking forward to the trails opening up. It's gonna be a great summer! It would have been great to have this past winter for Ice Fishing but I've got it now.

·
Administrator
4,270 Posts
Lots of great info here, but if you have any questions let us know.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Mainer who also just bought a Teryx4. I intend to use mine ice fishing as well but dont have tracks. If next winter is anything like this winter wont need them. If its like two winters ago though, well there wont be much fishing anyway. Lots of info available here for pretty much anything you need to know, even lots of mods that you dont really need to spend all your money on lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from a fellow Mainer who also just bought a Teryx4. I intend to use mine ice fishing as well but dont have tracks. If next winter is anything like this winter wont need them. If its like two winters ago though, well there wont be much fishing anyway. Lots of info available here for pretty much anything you need to know, even lots of mods that you dont really need to spend all your money on lol.
Awesome. You're right about this winter. I'm sure the next year we'll get slammed. Either way I'll use them getting to where I'm going to be fishing the Jo-Mary area. There are a lot of places I haven't fished since I was a teenager.

Where in Maine are you located?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I can see UMM from my work front steps right now. We have the Sunrise trail here now which makes for great family riding. Unfortunately we have lost a lot of riding area as well now that you cant just ride on any old dirt back road only the marked ATV trails.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to the site and your new Teryx. Beautiful areas you live in up there as I visited a couple times going thru Freeport, Jay and Rumsford visit some of our supplier and paper mills. Also had the chance to go up on top of the MTNs looking out across all those lakes you have up there and all the wildlife having to dodge a few moose and deers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can see UMM from my work front steps right now. We have the Sunrise trail here now which makes for great family riding. Unfortunately we have lost a lot of riding area as well now that you cant just ride on any old dirt back road only the marked ATV trails.
Hoping things loosen up a bit maybe. Things have changed for the outdoorsman some so hopefully those things will loosen up. As long as the respect is there I don't see a problem but there are a few that don't unfortunately.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the site and your new Teryx. Beautiful areas you live in up there as I visited a couple times going thru Freeport, Jay and Rumsford visit some of our supplier and paper mills. Also had the chance to go up on top of the MTNs looking out across all those lakes you have up there and all the wildlife having to dodge a few moose and deers.
Thanks. We enjoy it. Spent a chunk of time in eastern NC while I was in the Marines and then we moved back. Really love the outdoors. Middle of the winter will get you though and we are ready to head south lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
Marine95 cool just let me know and if your ever go to WV let me know and we'll hook up as I've got a camper in the middle of the Outlaw trail centered between the 3 southern Hatfield Mccoy trail systems Indian Ridge.Pocohontas, and Pinnacle Creek.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Marine95 cool just let me know and if your ever go to WV let me know and we'll hook up as I've got a camper in the middle of the Outlaw trail centered between the 3 southern Hatfield Mccoy trail systems Indian Ridge.Pocohontas, and Pinnacle Creek.
Same with you. If you are ever up this way, riding, hunting or ice fishing. Hit me up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.