Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
POOR KID RACING
239 Posts
what kind of vehicles are you making the track for. i know the title says rally but in the pictures i see jumps and berms and i dont think a subaru will do to well on doubles and tight moto style berms???

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi from down the road in Lindale! If you need some help I have a 4wd John Deere Tractor and lots of time on my hands. I drive an 08 Teryx LE and 08 BF 650I. Write me back and lets ride sometime.

Dwayne

·
IMAGE.RANCH
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
mdg all help is welcome .. i have a john deere 4x4 as well.. front diff lock up .. so its at the dealer should be covered under warrenty.. you can go to facebook and look us up Image Ranch and hit the like button that way everybody can stay updated .. ill add some more pics latter today ..

Im building it for all side by sides and or atvs

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well you came to the right place to find out anything you ever wanted to know about the Teryx! Will try and find the track this weekend, I'm just on the other side of Mt. Sylvan.

Dwayne

·
Registered
108 Posts
Its the 5055E 4wd tracter with front end buckett loader and hay fork loader for front and back. Glad to help yopu guys out when you need it.

You can call me 903-882-9582 Home. Leave message if I dont answer

Dwayne Greer

·
IMAGE.RANCH
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dwayne i have about 150 trees i push over that are 4inch to 20inch thick. i need pulled out of the woods ..Those forks would come in handy !!! If you need any cedar post .. you can have as many as you want !!!!!!!!!!! I have a chain saw we can delimb them .,.. What would you charge me to pull some of the trees out .. ill call you tommorow

·
Registered
108 Posts
No charge, just fuel I guess and maybe a cold beverage. Might take you up on some of those cedar post but my chainsaw is down right now. Hell been too hot to cut wood anyway! Have never tried to load my John Deere on my trailer. I guess it will hold it. I'm around the house. Give me a call and we can work something out.

Dwayne

1 - 20 of 24 Posts