Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
08 Kawi Teryx built to the hilt.....RIGID Radius 4-seat cage, XMF Long Travel with Walkers, PRP Seats, 40" Led on cage, 10" led on bumper, 6" led backup light, AFE Intake, Muzzy's exhaust, Dynatek CDI, Crow Harnesses, Pre-runner bumper, billet mirrors, grab handles, cab stuff, JP Cooler, Sunbrella soft top, Beadlocked 112's with Big Horn's, SSV Works Rhino pods, custom sub enclosure, i-pod,
and Aluminum black leg savers........and a big battery....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Love it!!!

Nice setup! I especially like the seats.

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
SWEET! You taking that up North over Labor Day?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great looking teryx!!! Who makes the billet shift knob and the handle for the front diff lock? How much? Also what is the price of the cage raw and the seats?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks

the billet shifter and diff lock are made for us by XMF.

cant bring it up north on the trip, the customer already dropped it off in Rocky Point....she's gone.

Taylor
RIGID

·
Registered
101 Posts
I like the speaker box / cupholder console. Where does the stereo go? If it mounted in that console and was easy to install you'd have a product that would sell.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stereo

the stereo in this car was not easy, but it sounds incredible.

the sub enclosure/cup holder was made from particle and rhino lined. It encloses a 10" sub. the amp was placed under the rear seat with a cover, we couldnt find a place to put it..under the hood would have been our first choice but makes it very hard to service. We then added Rhino SSV speaker pods front and rear, then an I-pod setup coming out of the dash with a separate volume knob. I guess we could market it fairly easy, just have to make more sub boxes..

thanks for the compliments guys. And yes the car had wheel adapters, the customer wanted to use his old beadlocks that were Rhino pattern.......

Thx for the compliments,
Taylor
RIGID Industries

1 - 15 of 15 Posts