Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got new wheels and tires installed! Tusk 29” Megabites on Tusk 14” 4+3 Uinta wheels, very satisfied with how they look and feel. I went with 29x9x14 on the front, 29x11x14 on the rear, don’t think I’ll need to run spacers on the rear with this combination but I have some from Super ATV waiting for when I wear out these tires and go bigger. Need SATV to come out with a bracket lift for the S LE models!
The poly top came from Kawasaki just before Christmas, it’s very nice but for the $$$ probably not worth the upgrade if you already have a plastic top. If you don’t have a top though, it’s definitely worth getting it over the plastic oneif you are buying direct from KawasakI.

Check out Vurban Industries if you’re in the market for wheels and tires, top notch products and great service.

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,316 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks good, do you happen to have a picture looking straight at the side of the machine? Could you by chance post the tire measurements of the width and height of the fronts? Sorry for the odd requests I’m toying with the idea of running 29x9s all the way around on my S model. (With spacers in the rear of course.)

thanks,
Corey -

1 - 6 of 6 Posts