Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Also, I know this is the Teryx forum, but I am very intrigued if Kawasaki is releasing 2 new ATV's. There site has clearly 2 4 wheelers covered. And the Brute 750 is down to just 2 models for 2023! An EPS model and Camo model.

Will they introduce a 1000CC Brute or maybe an 800CC one from the Teryx they currently have, and a mid range model, like a 450 or 500cc model that is 4 wheel drive? Time well tell

·
Administrator
4,373 Posts
I noticed the ATVs as well. I’d be shocked to see any big changes with the Brute engine. Maybe some improvements to the current 750 like they’ve done over the years. At the most, an 800cc. Don’t think they’d drop a 1000cc in the Brute without doing the same to the Teryx. I could see them doing a complete redesign to the body though. The current body design is 10 years old.

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
544 Posts
Well at least we don't have to wait a month to see the 4 seat KRX. (y)
right, it will give me a month to try and convince my wife that I need to trade in the T4 for a KRX4... although since my 2019 T4 has less than 1000 miles on it, I'm guessing the "actual use to payment amount" is not going to be in my favor. :LOL:

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
544 Posts
And the Brute 750 is down to just 2 models for 2023! An EPS model and Camo model.
I also noticed that there are only 3 Teryx4 models listed for 2023... a base model and the 2 "S" LE models. No non-S LE models anymore. Makes me wonder if they are going to release an updated LE trim in June, or if they are doing away with it because nobody is buying the non-S models anymore?

·
Jan, Jun, Oct 2021, Feb 2022 TOTM Winner
797 Posts
That 4 seat krx looks like a great size.
I also noticed that there are only 3 Teryx4 models listed for 2023... a base model and the 2 "S" LE models. No non-S LE models anymore. Makes me wonder if they are going to release an updated LE trim in June, or if they are doing away with it because nobody is buying the non-S models anymore?
I noticed that too on the Kawi Canada site(which doesn't list 2023 yet). Looks like 2021 was the last model year that you could buy a narrow(non S) LE Teryx4. For 2022 they only list 2 options up here, the base model or the S LE.

Reactions: huntertim214

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
544 Posts
That 4 seat krx looks like a great size.

I noticed that too on the Kawi Canada site(which doesn't list 2023 yet). Looks like 2021 was the last model year that you could buy a narrow(non S) LE Teryx4. For 2022 they only list 2 options up here, the base model or the S LE.
It makes sense I suppose... who would ever buy a narrow LE model when the S model is an option for very little cost?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Have the Kawasaki US website up right now. There are a total of 3 Teryx4 models listed for 2023:
1. Teryx4
2. Teryx4 S LE
3. Teryx4 S Special Edition

There are only 2 Teryx (2 seat) models:
1. Teryx (the old "narrow" model)
2. Teryx S LE

I would be surprised if they did NOT release a KRX 4 seater sometime soon because of how popular that sport 4 seat market it. However if they are having supply issues right now anyway why release a new model.

The other way to look at it......if every machine you make is sold before it even makes it to the dealership why should you spend millions of dollars developing a new model? It's getting rare to see a dealership with any unsold inventory sitting around. We have a decent size place in the town I work that sells Yamaha, Kawasaki, Polaris, and Can-Am. A month ago when I stopped by to look around one of the sales guys said every Teryx that went through their shop was sold before they even got it.

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
544 Posts
Have the Kawasaki US website up right now. There are a total of 3 Teryx4 models listed for 2023:
1. Teryx4
2. Teryx4 S LE

2. Teryx S LE

I would be surprised if they did NOT release a KRX 4 seater sometime soon because of how popular that sport 4 seat market it. However if they are having supply issues right now anyway why release a new model.

The other way to look at it......if every machine you make is sold before it even makes it to the dealership why should you spend millions of dollars developing a new model? It's getting rare to see a dealership with any unsold inventory sitting around. We have a decent size place in the town I work that sells Yamaha, Kawasaki, Polaris, and Can-Am. A month ago when I stopped by to look around one of the sales guys said every Teryx that went through their shop was sold before they even got it.
Yeah, the KRX 4 seater will definitely be released on June 7... but like you said, that doesn't mean you're going to be able to get your hands on one for awhile. I have heard of one person that already put a deposit down on one at a dealership, just because of that leaked picture on the website this morning. Basically they "reserved" the first one that the dealership gets no matter what trim or color, etc. and not even knowing the price.
--Blazer, if you didn't see that picture I'm talking about, it's on the first page of this thread --

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yeah, the KRX 4 seater will definitely be released on June 7... but like you said, that doesn't mean you're going to be able to get your hands on one for awhile. I have heard of one person that already put a deposit down on one at a dealership, just because of that leaked picture on the website this morning. Basically they "reserved" the first one that the dealership gets no matter what trim or color, etc. and not even knowing the price.
--Blazer, if you didn't see that picture I'm talking about, it's on the first page of this thread --
Oh, I have seen the picture.........had to be at least 20 Facebook posts throwing it around. Saw the first post at probable 8:00 AM EST and immediately got on the Kawasaki website and it wasn't there. Have to admit I question the validity of this claim.....amazing every picture is the exact same screen shot.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Oh, I have seen the picture.........had to be at least 20 Facebook posts throwing it around. Saw the first post at probable 8:00 AM EST and immediately got on the Kawasaki website and it wasn't there. Have to admit I question the validity of this claim.....amazing every picture is the exact same screen shot.
I am the one who took the picture! I was on there site right away and snapped the picture. Posted the picture here and when I went back to the site it was taken off. You will see 3 versions of the 4 seater. When I also went on the plant tour he stated. “What is the only thing Kawasaki doesn’t offer?” I said, “a 4 seater KRX!” He said, “well it’s coming”.

and from their website you can clearly see that there are 3 outlines exactly the same as the picture that I got from website. Probably in same colors as the 2 seaters.

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
544 Posts
and from their website you can clearly see that there are 3 outlines exactly the same as the picture that I got from website. Probably in same colors as the 2 seaters.
Yeah, I'm guessing the base model, a special edition of some kind (accessories package), and an ES model. I'll never be able to afford one, but it's fun to watch the drama unfold anyway, lol. Maybe this will be the way that I can convince my wife that I need the Hester's long travel set-up... because spending $5K on the T4 is still WAY cheaper than buying a whole new $30,000 machine, right? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Yeah, I'm guessing the base model, a special edition of some kind (accessories package), and an ES model. I'll never be able to afford one, but it's fun to watch the drama unfold anyway, lol. Maybe this will be the way that I can convince my wife that I need the Hester's long travel set-up... because spending $5K on the T4 is still WAY cheaper than buying a whole new $30,000 machine, right? :ROFLMAO:
Very true, BUT you probably have good equity in your Teryx and you will be getting a brand new KRX with full warranty and the ability to get an extended. That’s a very valid argument for u to take to your wife. That’s what I’m going to tell her.
I want to drive one first at my buddies shop. See if it is actually worth the difference. I’m going to test acceleration, ride quality, cabin noise, heat, and rear engine noise compared to my “S” model. From the pictures and reading reviews on the “eS” model. That’s the one I would choose.

·
797 Posts
I am the one who took the picture! I was on there site right away and snapped the picture. Posted the picture here and when I went back to the site it was taken off. You will see 3 versions of the 4 seater. When I also went on the plant tour he stated. “What is the only thing Kawasaki doesn’t offer?” I said, “a 4 seater KRX!” He said, “well it’s coming”.

:ROFLMAO: But how did you manage take the same picture that people on lamebook did? Must be fake a fake news conspiracy

·
Premium Member
2022 Teryx SLE
124 Posts
I showed my wife the new KRX pic, and was told very quickly “you’ve just made the second payment on the Teryx” and I agreed. I’ve got a set of a arm guards on the way, and have already bought a bunch of accessories. Maybe in a few years......

·
Registered
162 Posts
I showed my wife the new KRX pic, and was told very quickly “you’ve just made the second payment on the Teryx” and I agreed. I’ve got a set of a arm guards on the way, and have already bought a bunch of accessories. Maybe in a few years......
That didn’t stop my wife from having us trade in our Teryx4 S with only 10.5 hours on it. If the 4 seater KRK would have been available, it would be sitting in my trailer right now, instead of the Can-Am! That thing looks like a beast just sitting still, she would have loved it if she saw one in person. Yeah, I lost a lot of money by trading in the Teryx4, but if I had the chance to get the new KRK, I would have done it in a heartbeat.

·
797 Posts
I know. I was being sarcastic. :sneaky:

Reactions: huntertim214

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
544 Posts
Yeah, I still have two years of payments left on mine. If I rode a lot more it may be worth some consideration, but I only have around 1000 miles on my machine in 2 years so it just sits in the barn most of it's life.. and the majority of that has been more utility type work or hunting trips than fun trail riding, so a much bigger and longer payment wouldn't make much sense on a barn decoration, lol. Hell, I could build a whole new barn for the price of that KRX!! :LOL:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
1. Teryx4
2. Teryx4 S LE

2. Teryx S LE

You know what the crazy thing about all this 'inflation" and how the world has truly gone to $hit. I saw the base Teryx 4's MSRP is now at $18,099. That's also without destination fees added onto it. (Fees are $720 and freight is $500) So total is going to be over $19K!!! Which makes it more expensive now than what I paid for my 2021 "S" model last May! INSANE!! I also plugged in what a brand new 2019 base model cost before the "so called pandemic" hit and it was $15,799 (without fees). So in 4 years the base model hasn't changed mechanically or physically, but price has increased around $2500. Total loss of words. How long can "we" as citizens of the U.S. sustain this?

21 - 40 of 70 Posts