Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2016 Teryx4 LE about a month ago and have enjoyed taking it out a couple of times.

The previous owner installed a ProBox Roof and a KFI SE45 winch and a full front DOT approved windshield. I've added a Battery Tender 800, DeWalt XL Toughbox for storage, and a Lifetime 28qt Ice Chest. I've got Nelson Rigg Universal door bags on order and hope to install those this weekend.

Here is a picture of my family at Northwest OHV Park in Bridgeport, TX last weekend. I removed the front windshield to get more air flow through the cab for this ride. I need to find a half windshield option for Texas riding.

·
Vendor
844 Posts
Congrats on the new rig, and welcome to the forum! Lots of good riding parks in your area.
Hit me up if you need anything from us. I've got a bunch of windshield options to choose from. Flip up, fold down, half, rear, etc... Shoot me a PM if you need anything and I'll get you the little member discount.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought a 2016 Teryx4 LE about a month ago and have enjoyed taking it out a couple of times.

The previous owner installed a ProBox Roof and a KFI SE45 winch and a full front DOT approved windshield. I've added a Battery Tender 800, DeWalt XL Toughbox for storage, and a Lifetime 28qt Ice Chest. I've got Nelson Rigg Universal door bags on order and hope to install those this weekend.

Here is a picture of my family at Northwest OHV Park in Bridgeport, TX last weekend. I removed the front windshield to get more air flow through the cab for this ride. I need to find a half windshield option for Texas riding.

View attachment 63049
Awesome! Welcome to the rex family. I am riding Bridgeport next weekend. Did you pay per person or per machine? Also how were the trails?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! Welcome to the rex family. I am riding Bridgeport next weekend. Did you pay per person or per machine? Also how were the trails?
I paid for one machine, plus bought a 2021 OHV sticker. Pay online before hand but even if you create profiles online you still have to sign at the gate.

The trails were okay. I wish I had a lift in some spots, I found myself turning around more on blue trails and never tried anything harder. The maps are not great, they are more of a relative bearing of what the trail should be like. You can see the map on the website and they give you a high quality print out at the gate of the same map. The covered area at the overlook is closed but it’s a huge parking area to hang out for lunch. I could spend half a day just playing in the old gravel pits.

·
Registered
2018 teryx 4 le
26 Posts

View attachment 63049
Nice rig....word of advice on half windshield i paid 280 used for 10m....it creates a vacuum from back all dust and dirt will enter thru back!!!! They recommend leaving 2imch gap under windshield 🤷🏽‍♂️.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Welcome and nice ride. Yes, half or no windshield in Texas is necessary!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts