Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preliminary images of the rack. for prototype/proof of concept I'm happy with it but all future racks will be fabricated with 1 1/4" tubing to both reduce weight, and make it a more fluid looking bolt on accessory. PM if you have additional questions. I'm excited to have both more space and a spare tire option on my T4.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments. We'll be sponsoring the forum soon enough so we can promote these racks. I'm just waiting for a response from the admin.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey that looks great UtahYoteCaller. Like it a lot !

Reactions: UtahYoteCaller

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Nice work!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
We are taking initial orders and the lead time is roughly 2 weeks for delivery, if this changes you'll be notified before any payment is taken.

The price for these first round products are as follows.

I removed pricing as production pricing has changed.

If you are interested I just need your zip code so we can figure out shipping and I'll be invoicing via PayPal. The overall weight of these racks with the new tubing will be around 40lbs.

They are being made out of 1 1/4" .065 walled DOM and replace the existing rear cage bars you currently have, and mount directly to the existing brackets.

If you are an admin of the forum and read this please contact me at [email protected] and tell me how I need to go about not violating forum rules if this is a violation, and I would prefer to be a sponsor but haven't heard on my email sent out over a week ago.

·
Registered
173 Posts
How about some more pics from different angles. Also what are the inside dimensions of the top rack?

·
Registered
560 Posts
We are working on the overall weight by using smaller thinner walled tubing.
Looks good but I'm curious about the weight loaded with a spare. I'm guessing about 30-35 lbs. what will the rack be rated at? Those rear roll cage supports are pretty flimsy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks good but I'm curious about the weight loaded with a spare. I'm guessing about 30-35 lbs. what will the rack be rated at? Those rear roll cage supports are pretty flimsy.
I don't think there would be an issue to load it to 200lbs the way it's built. With regards to overall weight we are shooting for around 40lbs empty without a spare.

·
Registered
143 Posts
More pics, painted or powder coated?, and ball park figure on 40lb shipping.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More pics, painted or powder coated?, and ball park figure on 40lb shipping.
They will be coated in a bed liner type finish with durability in mind. The reason we want to go with this type of finish is due to the purpose of the rack and that's to carry things. We don't want powder coat to chip or flake as a result of cargo movement, or damage when putting things in and taking things out. Also it provides you the ability if you do scratch the surface to easily re-apply coating to just a small area and not completely refinish the entire rack.

I will have new images soon.

Shipping is unknown as I don't know where I'm shipping this. PM with more info please.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We wanted to thank everyone for their interest in our initial product. More pics coming this week. Again if you would like to order please PM me with contact info and I am more than happy to take orders over the phone until the website is up and functional.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts