Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kawasaki Teryx 4
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Giving her a much needed bath. Excited to look through the forums and ask some questions.
This already had a Super ATV lift, winch, and front bumper. Are portals necessary for a lift or a recommendation?

·
Registered
2014 Kawasaki Teryx 4
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly, when I first saw it I thought it was yellow... damn color blindness. I always seem to be drawn to this color however.

·
Registered
2020 T2
8 Posts
Welcome! Are you asking to go higher, would you need portals? If so, I believe the answer is yes, ideally. I'm relatively new myself, and personally don't even have a lift, but I read about everything posted on here to learn. The consensus seems to be if you want to go higher than 2", go to portals. Any higher of lift puts a lot of wear on the joints because of the angle.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome. I'm partial to orange so I think it looks great. Besides, it matches your bucket😀.

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,157 Posts
Welcome! Love the color! Just needs a flag on the roof and an "01" on the door! LOL!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've run a 3" bracket lift for nearly 5 years without issues. Currently has 30" Blackwater Evos on her. It's all about "throttle control", lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think portals r always a recommendation, they give you lots of low end. However once you put on portals you should also get keller ball berrings, and upgrade the tie rods

·
Aug 2020 TOTM Winner
95 Posts
Beautiful ride! Love the wheel and tire combo. One of the first things I did to my bike when I picked it up was remove the OEM decals to clean up the look (as you have already done).

As a side, I always thought our bikes were schoolbus yellow... Now that I hear people say it's orange, I cannot not see it as orange. 🤣

1 - 12 of 12 Posts