Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2008Kawasaki Teryx
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Teryx I just purchased. Motor is getting rebuilt. Does anyone have info/pictures of where coil on driver side is located with wire colors going to it. Mine is missing and believe one plug is missing

Administrator
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully someone can answer your question, but you may need to start a new thread with the question in the title to get someone's attention.

Registered
If you are referring to the coil for the front cylinder spark plug, I believe (I'm going from memory because my '08 Teryx is at the cabin) is below the driver's seat and behind the kickpanel on the front part of that seat structure. It is wedged between the area where your battery is located and the plastic panel where your heels would be if you were sitting on the seat. I attached a 'cheesy' graphic to show you the location. It should be right behind where the red dot is located. I hope my memory is correct. Good luck

Attachments

Registered
If you are referring to the coil for the front cylinder spark plug, I believe (I'm going from memory because my '08 Teryx is at the cabin) is below the driver's seat and behind the kickpanel on the front part of that seat structure. It is wedged between the area where your battery is located and the plastic panel where your heels would be if you were sitting on the seat. I attached a 'cheesy' graphic to show you the location. It should be right behind where the red dot is located. I hope my memory is correct. Good luck
That is correct. It sets between the plastic and metal frame in front on the ecu/fuse panel.

I also have an 08 if you have any questions feel free to pm me.
Welcome aboard

TOTM Winner Sep '22
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
Welcome (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts