Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanx for adding me to the forum l just bought a 2022 Teryx S-LE Green 2 seater,
l havent even seen it yet. l am leaving the Yamaha brand because of local dealer issues! l wanted an 850 RMax hope my Teryx will be as good

·
July 2022 TOTM Winner
2022 Teryx SLE
193 Posts
Thanx for adding me to the forum l just bought a 2022 Teryx S-LE Green 2 seater,
l havent even seen it yet. l am leaving the Yamaha brand because of local dealer issues! l wanted an 850 RMax hope my Teryx will be as good
Welcome! I bought the same machine as you and I’m very happy with it. I ride with an RMax quite a bit, and the only thing the Yamaha has on me is a bit more top end.

·
Registered
2021 T4 LE S, SATV Windshield, 4500 pound winch, rear tusk dust guard, tusk street kit
27 Posts
my brother has the 100 r-max and I have a Teryx 4 800 s model. Mine rides better and goes more places. Sure it's louder but it is a goat.

·
Administrator
4,402 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
2022 Teryx4 S LE
123 Posts
Welcome. And now comes the fun part of adding all the aftermarket stuff on lol. You will love your machine. Family Teryx Guy said they are goats but forgot to say if you bred that goat with a tank. I do a lot of mountain riding so 30-40 MPH is plenty for us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts