Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I had a 07SE 4seater Rhino that was stolen at Glamis during the Yamaha Rhino event in Dec. I put 2k miles on it and not one problem so I now that machine is pretty good all around.
And with the After market parts from Nick/[email protected] Crap, and [email protected] Toyz It was a
blast to ride. Those guys are awesome!

And so I have been sitting on the sidelines since waiting to see what to buy
with the insurance money.

I recently went to a dealer and checked out a base red Teryx and was really impressed with it.

Would you guys recommend just buying the base red and putting cage and mods on it, or just getting the LE?

SO if you were to build another 4seat UTV would you choose the TERYX
And why?

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yes and I did...I would go with standard, sounds to me like you are going to be spending money on the LE for things you are going to take off.

Where in Peoria are you? I am up by 83rd and Deer Valley.

973 Posts
Hello all,

I had a 07SE 4seater Rhino that was stolen at Glamis during the Yamaha Rhino event in Dec. I put 2k miles on it and not one problem so I now that machine is pretty good all around.
And with the After market parts from Nick/[email protected] Crap, and [email protected] Toyz It was a
blast to ride. Those guys are awesome!

And so I have been sitting on the sidelines since waiting to see what to buy
with the insurance money.

I recently went to a dealer and checked out a base red Teryx and was really impressed with it.

Would you guys recommend just buying the base red and putting cage and mods on it, or just getting the LE?

SO if you were to build another 4seat UTV would you choose the TERYX
And why?

Thanks,
Jon
Just buy the base model. If you plan on putting a cage on it, your gonna losse the LE roof, windshield and the tilting bed is going to be useless. Another good thing about the Teryx is, it has a better platform for building a kickass motor. The Rhino is a tird right out of the box! The motor in the Teryx is just "de-tuned" and needs to be woken up, where the Rhino is just plain underpowered! Just my 2 cents though!

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
Think about this for a moment....Twins are EVERY man's dream and most have a "V" positioned just right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts