Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I finally decide to join the forum. I have read many things and can't respond unless you join.
I live in Utah and love going to Moab for rock crawling.
I have a 2012 Teryx 4 LE red with half windshield, Anzo LED Lights, Rigid Industries Led light bar, HID roof lights, 4500lb Super Winch, 2" High lifter lift, 30" Roctane tires, ITP SS112 Wheels, 2" wheel spacers, Power Commander V with auto tune, and full Muzzy exhaust system. Sure there is a few other things I missed.
I look forward to see what everyone else is doing to there machines and meeting new people!
Thanks
Jason

Reactions: Deviant_Illusion

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks look forward to meeting everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have watched a lot of your youtube videos in Moab and wondered if you were on here under a different name. Now I know. Thanks for your contributions on youtube, they helped me with several decisions.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! Hoping to get more trips in for 2015 to Moab. I'll try to be better about getting more video.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Utah is awesome...I try to get there as much as I can. Do you run a stock clutch with those 30's?

Mark

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I'm running the stock clutch. I was thinking of doing some clutch work but when I tore it down to put the exhaust system on it I was about 200 miles away from 2000 when they recommend replacing the belt I tore it apart and the original belt didn't look bad at all. I put the new one in and kept the old one for an emergency spare. I showed my buddy the belt and he was wondering why I even changed it.

Reactions: Schroeder

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yes I'm running the stock clutch. I was thinking of doing some clutch work but when I tore it down to put the exhaust system on it I was about 200 miles away from 2000 when they recommend replacing the belt I tore it apart and the original belt didn't look bad at all. I put the new one in and kept the old one for an emergency spare. I showed my buddy the belt and he was wondering why I even changed it.
That is great to know...Thanks

·
1,689 Posts
Welcome! And I never could figure out why they tried to fix it when it wasn't broke. The 12's have proven to be the best model yet as far as reliability for a stock machine. I did the exact same thing with my belt. Coming up on 4000 miles now so I will probably just run this one until it breaks.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Congrats on upgrading from lurker status! Sounds like you have your machine well set up.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome! And I never could figure out why they tried to fix it when it wasn't broke. The 12's have proven to be the best model yet as far as reliability for a stock machine. I did the exact same thing with my belt. Coming up on 4000 miles now so I will probably just run this one until it breaks.
That's pretty impressive coming up on 4000 miles. I ride pretty hard don't really baby it they hold up pretty good!

Reactions: rocksoffroad

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome and Yay for utah teryx4's I've also been a long time lurker and now a member. Just haven't posted yet, but now that i have my new machine(bought a 2014 about 4 months ago orange) Lets get a group togethor and go do a utah snow ride (if we can find a place to ride)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts