Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superatv 6” long travel kit, 814 trail series shocks, and 30” Maxxis carnivores on method wheels! 16.5” clearance front and rear! Haven’t been out riding yet cause I need to finish bleeding brakes and making a few more adjustments. Drove it slowly around the block and seems to be a lot smoother ride! Still waiting on steering wheel adapter and PRP seats. I ordered the seats on the 28th of November and still have not seen them. Anybody else have issues with PRP?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,026 Posts
VERY nice! I love the stance!
Did you do a clutch kit? I upgraded to 28" tires on mine and I think I need a clutch kit, but I want something I can do myself, like weights and springs I did on my Brute Force.

Hey P.T.! Nice to see you again!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
VERY nice! I love the stance!
Did you do a clutch kit? I upgraded to 28" tires on mine and I think I need a clutch kit, but I want something I can do myself, like weights and springs I did on my Brute Force.

Hey P.T.! Nice to see you again!
Thanks, I'm still prowling around

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Superatv 6” long travel kit, 814 trail series shocks, and 30” Maxxis carnivores on method wheels! 16.5” clearance front and rear! Haven’t been out riding yet cause I need to finish bleeding brakes and making a few more adjustments. Drove it slowly around the block and seems to be a lot smoother ride! Still waiting on steering wheel adapter and PRP seats. I ordered the seats on the 28th of November and still have not seen them. Anybody else have issues with PRP?

Sweet looking Teryx!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven’t decided on a clutch route yet. Trying decide between the two notorious guys on the forum and a weight and spring kit. My buddy is running the JBS with 30” tusk terrabites so I kinda wanna do Vforce for fun comparison but not sure 8-900$ is in the budget right now.

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,026 Posts
I haven’t decided on a clutch route yet. Trying decide between the two notorious guys on the forum and a weight and spring kit. My buddy is running the JBS with 30” tusk terrabites so I kinda wanna do Vforce for fun comparison but not sure 8-900$ is in the budget right now.
Funny you should bring this up, I was just talking to VForce John. Here is a direct quote I got from him on my 2016 Teryx.

Primary spring and secondary springs with my custom adjustable weights. 295.00 setup and shipped. Direct bolt in

I also have modifications to tighten belt grip as well with the secondary. As well as machine the primary for underdrive. Overdrive. optimum belt angles for maximum belt grip and power transfer.

Stage 3 is 350.00
With springs and weights modified, machined and installed 600.00

Or 295.00 shipped to you in clutch kit form.

Tuners to bypass limiters are also an option they’re 400.00. I send the parts to you for install

Im also offering ecu reflash tunes for 250.00 where you have to send the computer to me.

My mailing Address is on vforcejohn.com
Contact me direct for all ordering or questions.
Cell. 570-875-9071
Shop. 570-773-1240
Fax. 570-774-1240

1 - 13 of 13 Posts