·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys,they are 9-11-14's. on 14x6 and 14x8's

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks great! What are the offsets? The fronts look like more of a reverse offset than the rears. I went with 12x7 wheels with a 5-2 offset in the front and a 2-5 offset in the rear. The tires are the Big Horns 25x8 in front and 25x10 in the rear. I'm thinking I may want to add a spacer in the front. Also, the front tires are a bit narrowso they do not seem to protect the rim of the wheel very well. I may go to a 25x10 tire in the front as well.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats the offset I have but there in a 14"rim,from what I understand thats the only offset that will work on these..
Maybe someone will chime in here that knows alittle more about them..

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much air preasure is everyone running in the 14" bighorn? Man im impressed with this tire..

Soon PJ soon.. You feel free to post some up too bro.. :couch1:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
How much air preasure is everyone running in the 14" bighorn? Man im impressed with this tire..

Soon PJ soon.. You feel free to post some up too bro.. :couch1:
hopefull ill get some today,its plenty wet outside :ride:

·
KFXokie
195 Posts
Great Look Rutcutter! Has the new tires affected your performance or top speed?
Do you know if you could put that same SS108 14 inch wheel with 5-3 offset on all four corners to increase your width as much as possible?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
didnt get any pictures today,but with the bugs it will still hit the 50mph limiter pretty easily!

·
Registered
33 Posts
just picked up my le camo saturday, really like the way you bike looks with wheel and tire combo but cant tell if they are passed the finders. I dont want to make it any wider because of tight trails. what do i need? also did you buy a winch mount or did you make something? I think $129. is alot

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The wheel/tire combo I have is perfect!! I didnt buy the bracket for the winch from the dealer,I got mine from trail armor for $30 I think.. Thanks for the compliment..

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks man

·
KFXokie
195 Posts
Have you had it in the sand yet? I think I have decided to go with about the same set up, but with the 14x8 ITPs with 3-5 (wide) backspacing all around. Instead of the wider tires all around and narrower 6" rims in the front. I will go with the same Bighorn 26x9x14 front and 11s in the rear. Do you think the front will work ok like that instead of how you did it? The extra width will help more than hurt me here in western OK.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Man you have a good eye,thats a 69 Z/28

This is off topic but is that a 1969 Bird or Camaro next to the Jet ski, Rutcutter
It does great in the sand with this setup great all around really,I wanted to keep the front tucked in for mud protection,im thinking it would work with that setup but maybe someone will chime in that know more about the back spaceing and such to know for sure.

Have you had it in the sand yet? I think I have decided to go with about the same set up, but with the 14x8 ITPs with 3-5 (wide) backspacing all around. Instead of the wider tires all around and narrower 6" rims in the front. I will go with the same Bighorn 26x9x14 front and 11s in the rear. Do you think the front will work ok like that instead of how you did it? The extra width will help more than hurt me here in western OK.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts