Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Teryx4 LE S
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Soon-to-be Teryx4 S owner from Ontario, Canada. Sold my Focus RS so filling the void with something new and different! We live on the trail system and can drive legally on most roads where I live. Hoping for delivery next month. Have spent a lot of time on here already. Cheers!

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
242 Posts
Welcome, you will enjoy some great miles on the new machine, especially where you are located. I'm just over the water here in Michigan but I can't leave my yard on the Teryx and have to trailer 2-3 hours to ride a trail.

·
Administrator
Christ is King
4,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
242 Posts
Got her home yesterday and wasted no time. What a machine!!
Can I ask what trail system you are near? We have done a little bit of riding around the Wawa area, but are considering a trip to the Haliburton or Kawartha systems when things get back to "normal".

·
Registered
2021 Teryx4 LE S
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can I ask what trail system you are near? We have done a little bit of riding around the Wawa area, but are considering a trip to the Haliburton or Kawartha systems when things get back to "normal".
I live on this trail system with access into Simcoe County Forest and other townships. Haliburton has great trails as well.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts