Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first side by side but I’ve been riding single tracks and atv’s for many years.
found the site while looking at winch kits for the 2022 Teryx S LE. Yep I’m already looking to spend more money on accessories, lol.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2017 Teryx4
364 Posts
Welcome. Sharp ride! Your tow vehicle is a bit overkill but I like it. Is that an International?

·
Registered
2017 Teryx4
364 Posts
Kenworth T800
My apologies for misidentifying. The picture is a little small. That thing's gotta be as much fun as the Teryx. I drove an IH 9400 for a while in a previous life. IIRC it was a 9 speed. It had a couple hamsters on wheels under the hood. What a pooch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My apologies for misidentifying. The picture is a little small. That thing's gotta be as much fun as the Teryx. I drove an IH 9400 for a while in a previous life. IIRC it was a 9 speed. It had a couple hamsters on wheels under the hood. What a pooch.
At one time it was fun but I’m old and cranky now, some of the places I’ve had to take that thing aren’t even fit for the terex.

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,457 Posts
Thats a sharp looking bike Tuff7mm. Welcome to the forum! Where do you ride?

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I ride Hatfields a dozen times a year or more. I love it out there.

"Every three-day weekend gets turned into four
and if I can swing it, it turns into more!"

Be sure to check out Rider Planet for more trails.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Might have to do that! (y)

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
335 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Its been tried before. But honestly, getting a bunch of strangers to agree to a time and place all at the same time is a bit difficult! :rolleyes:

I certainly don't mind showing some guys around, but only in small groups of maybe a half dozen or less. I can cover the H&M Trails of Pocahontas, Indian Ridge, Pinnacle Creek, Warrior and many of the "Outlaw Trails". I can take you to Flag Rock, 13-crossings, Willmore Dam and the Pocahontas Mine Tour. I can even take you over to the Spearhead Trails in Virginia but thats a different permit. If you want to trailer a bit one day, I can also cover Buffalo Trails, Devil Anse, Rock House, the Devil Anse grave site and the Hatfield McCoy Moonshiners where they have some of the best moonshine you will ever have! Lots to see and do! I also know a few great places to eat. :coffee:

I ride, on average, 100 miles per day and pick the trails best suited to the riders abilities. Women and Children are welcome to come along, in fact I encourage it. ATV's and Side by Sides. I ride in ALL weather and in All temperatures. I am NOT a member of the "5-30 Club" (ride for 5, rest for 30) so don't expect to spend a lot of time parked unless its at something worth parking for. Oh, and I don't allow alcohol on a ride. If you want to drink, save it for when the ride is over. :sick:

I have my own house in McDowell county so lodging is easy. I go every other weekend anyway but we would want to do a 3 or 4 day weekend to make it more worth it. I take suggested donations of $50 per night, per bed. Couples can share. And yes, I'm already booked for Columbus Day :cool:

·
Administrator
God bless 🇺🇸
4,260 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Ain't that the truth!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts