Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to the community. Just curious but why did you switch from a Honda to a terxy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Welcome!

I'm also curious why you switched from a Pioneer to a Teryx??? I was of the impression the Pioneer was an excellent machine???

·
Registered
36 Posts
welcome Markie, and you can ride worry free for many hours my friend. with the teryx reliability will be the farthest thing from your mind. absolutely excellent product!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have been down to ride royal blue a few times, great place to ride. Thinking about buying lifetime trail maps, do you have any experience with there software?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I got it this Saturday and already like it.Also on the shocks where is the best number of clicks for trail riding. Thanks

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Well I got it this Saturday and already like it.Also on the shocks where is the best number of clicks for trail riding. Thanks
Nice going sounds like a fun ride to me Enjoy

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
I had our dampening in the middle a little stiff but all the way soft was to wishy washy somewhere in between was best for us with tons of tools in the box
We had factory settings on preload we never changed them All 4 corners the same maybe the rear should have been set some stiffer ? Not a problem it was always plush

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I moved mine about 1 inch from factory settings and removed the front sway bar. made the ride softer but retained the stiffness when using the Fox adjustable settings

·
Registered
173 Posts

Run it all the way soft for a smooth ride and click it up as needed till you quit bottoming out. Or get get 814 or bandit shocks if you want a really smooth ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts