Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well well well.... we have the HI/low beams in stock and ready to go! These things are awesome! Perfect for anywhere where you want to drive around and not blind people and then hit the High beams for the trails!

ready to ship! contact me and we will get them out to ya!
Here's the link...
NightOwlHIDs - Teryx Rhino Razor Quad HID Lighting

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NightOWl Teryx HID / Halogen Lo kits

No, This is the NightOwl HID Kit. Full plug-n-play, High Quality Ballasts and bulbs. ready to go.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NightOwl Teryx Kit

HI,
These kits draw roughly the same amount of current as youre stock system does.. no stator or battery upgrades are required... you plug it in and go!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No we mount them to either the firewall or on the crossbeam above the shock towers.

And yes they are water resistant as well... I have a picture of a bulb and ballast submerged in water somewhere but I dont recommend doing this as they are still electrical components. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kawasaki Teryx HI/Lo HID installation

The kits are setup to where you plug directly into the factory wiring and you utilize the stock switch on the dash for Low beam halogen, HID for the HI beam.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Done went thru the whole process of orderin' these deals ...

and then needed friggin' PayPal. :rm_thumbdown:

When you get geared up to take a credit card ... please send me a PM. :icon_rolleyes:

:TX:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kawasaki Teryx HIDs

HI Kowboy,
We actually do take credit cards online or over the phone. Paypal is our credit card processing company. Call me or PM me for specific directions and I will get you taken care of....

In the meantime I will make it clearer on the site how to do it.. (Once you get to the paypal paying page there's a link on the lower left to click.)

·
Registered
52 Posts
(Once you get to the paypal paying page there's a link on the lower left to click.)
Thank you sir ... I missed that the first time. :doh:

Got 'er done this go 'round though. :yahoo:

My future's lookin' brighter already. :huepfenicon111:

:TX:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kawasaki Teryx Nightowl HID

Hey Puddlejumper..
Yes we do.. due to popular demand we now offer no tax and free shipping to forum members.. Also multi unit discounts apply as well!

Feel free to PM with more details.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts