Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a terra45 winch in my new Teryx4. I used a nilight 7 pin rocker. The switch works with the winch in and winch light operating when you push the switch in the respective position. I haven’t been able to get the winch graphic to light. Nilight sent me the attached wiring diagram. Doesn’t seem to work either. Any one have any luck with this?

Attachments

41 Posts
As long as you have power to the number 1 and ground to the number 7 the light should come on. Send a pic of the back of your switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same switch in mine and it is the same. It illuminates when you push the button in and out but not when in the neutral position i believe thats how it is made but i could be wrong

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you want the switch to illuminate when you turn the key on on you need to jumper the top and bottom posts on the left side together then tie to your key on hot wire. this will illuminate the in/out and the winch graphic. The left 3 posts are power to the switch led. The right posts are power to the winch (ground is the top post). I have that same nilight switch. On mine the in and out positions were opposite what the switch read so I had to reverse the wires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts