Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TOOCOOL79 here, Justed wanted to know if the LE had a fuel guage. I sold my 2004 Rhino in DEC. Planned on buying an RZR, But got a great deal on a Teryx .Way better machine then my 660. Would really liked to of had a fuel and temp guage .

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
i have a hard time seeing the fuel fromthe outside,whats the trick?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I wonder if you purchased a Brute Force or a Prarie pod if you could get a fuel gauge with the speedo? That and apparently the fuel tank /sending unit wires?

I agree looking through a plastic window isn't great especially if its covered in mud.

·
Registered
74 Posts
No fuel gauge on the trail tech but if you go to black rhino they sell a bubble style sender that you can install in the tank. Its not that hard to install. you just need to add a gauge to your dash. I will post some pics when i get around to installing it but im trying to buld a fiberglass center console for all my gauges and switches and its kicking my ass.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do any of you guys know when accessories will be available? I need 5 point restraints; the seat belts that came with it are kind of hokey.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those guys at Dragon Fire are way cool. They hooked me up with a pair of seatbelts. Now that I have their website; man I want to accessorize.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Kawi could have atleast gave us a bubble sight glass..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts