Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find W.Va in any of the regions. With one of the BEST riding areas in the country (HATFIELDS-McCoys), I think we are being robbed.

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Dover is in "Dover Delaware" We're bigger than you. HA HA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dover, Ohio and it is really small, but lots of good trails. I will be heading down to Hatfield and Mccoy this year some time. about 3-4 hours south east.

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you haven't decided on a trail system yet, do Browning Fork. It's the best, although for a flat-lander like yourself, it might be too much unless you are taking a UTV, at which case you will only (by their law) be able to do the green trails. If you care to take a chance, do the Black trails. I think the good ones are 95 and 96. And if you can still breathe, take the one off of 33. (I think it is the one with the 3 rock shelves). All the other Trail systems are for whussies.

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
Ohio Creek Trails

I'm from Smithfield, Ohio(near Steubenville) and I have been a lot of places to ride, and I wouldn't trade our "creek trail" for anyting. Countless mud holes, deep creek crossings, and a variety of hill climbs are throughout the trail. I went to Hatfield McCoys last May and rode mostly all black trails on my Brute and had no major challenges. We were trying to hook up with some locals bec. I know there are some unmapped trails that would be more challenging, but it never happened. I almost forgot, I can also hit four bars off of the creek trail.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts