Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Like a Boss
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
10,000 acres of awesome trail riding I thought I'd take a couple pics of and share. I put a good number of miles on this day! :razz:

All pics with my cell phone... sorry for the quality! My wife forgot the camera at the truck...

Panoramic shot:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Beautiful scenery! Thanks for the pictures!

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Beautiful scenery.

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Awesome view! I want to take mine to something like this one day.

·
Like a Boss
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This particular land is part of the resort access. I know that in varous areas around there, there is public access. I haven't been on the public access as of yet, but I plan to check it out. I was able to get on the resort access with a friend who has ownership there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
This particular land is part of the resort access. I know that in varous areas around there, there is public access. I haven't been on the public access as of yet, but I plan to check it out. I was able to get on the resort access with a friend who has ownership there.
Got it.. In that case, I did know about the trail system, but I've never had access. I've never heard anything about any substantial trail system in east canyon with public access. From what I know, you've got to get to the Morgan side of the canyon before there's ANYTHING public, and by the time you get there, there's better riding in Weber Canyon, Trappers loop, and Ogden Canyon.

In short, I'm jealous that you got to ride that gorgeous countryside. East Canyon is one of my favorite places on my motorcycle. Wish I could play there in the dirt.

·
Registered
42 Posts
In short, I'm jealous that you got to ride that gorgeous countryside. East Canyon is one of my favorite places on my motorcycle. Wish I could play there in the dirt.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've ridden by there on my road bike before, never knew that was up there! Very cool:pepper1:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Great pics "Icks". Shot you a PM.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.