Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Teryx 4 model: KRT800FMFNN. (Basic)

I am interested in purchasing stock LED lights, two pair, (one to replace the dim mon ked and the other to put in the 'blank" inside headlight area). Can two pair run off the same factory Hi/Lo beam switch or do I need to run a while other switch and wiring? TIA

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
While I don't know it for a fact, the ones I've seen stock on a 2019 had 2 separate switches. You probably can wire them all through a single switch as LEDs are typically lower amperage, but of course they will all turn on and off at once instead of selecting just the inner or outer lights like stock.

<--- like this

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I don't know it for a fact, the ones I've seen stock on a 2019 had 2 separate switches. You probably can wire them all through a single switch as LEDs are typically lower amperage, but of course they will all turn on and off at once instead of selecting just the inner or outer lights like stock.

<--- like this
Thank you. Yes, that's my intent; have inner and outer run together via same Hi/Lo switch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2021 Teryx 4 model: KRT800FMFNN. (Basic)

I am interested in purchasing stock LED lights, two pair, (one to replace the dim mon ked and the other to put in the 'blank" inside headlight area). Can two pair run off the same factory Hi/Lo beam switch or do I need to run a while other switch and wiring? TIA
I have a 2020 4 seater with the standard 2 lights. Had 2 more leds installed in the other openings from place I bought it and they put in a separate switch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts