Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I've parked my RV down at Tall Pines ATV park permanently and I'm there most week ends. They have a few events coming up with contests and all and I'll keep you posted. it would be great to have more than 1 T4-2 down there for a change..I didn't get to ride with Wayne when we met as mine was having surgery that day lol..

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I could probably come up with some days passes for you too..

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
I'll need to work out some travel. Kelly and I are deciding if were gonna stay in NY for a couple weeks or not. I'll let you know. We just got back home hard for her to plan going away again. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ah Chilly get your butt up here I'll loan you one and throw in a day pass. It's required due to insurance for the place which runs out of sight here in NY. You won't be disappointed..

Reactions: Mothgrey

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm actually hitting PA this Saturday to ride in the ANF at Majestic ATV park (sorry chilly helmets required there too lol) I'llbe doing my 1st Dice run and I think it's a benefit for a Volunteer Fire Dept. too. This will be my 1st parole out of Communist NY with my T4. Looking to meet new people AS always and can't wait for some of you guys in freedom states to invite down to ride lol

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
It's not me so much but my wife is a really angry person when I have to shove her head in a helmet. I only got her to wear one once when we rode NY a few years ago up by Flat Rock Inn . Her hair is very important to her. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Hey Mickey would you be able to do a couple week days if I was able to do something around the third week of August. We have our granddaughters birthdays around then but the weekend will be tire up for us.
And Chilly tell Rachel to suck it up and deal with the helmet...... LOL

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Mothgrey if you can narrow down the days for me soon I'll try to put in for them. I work for a dick so timing is everything lol. Chilly I have no suggestions concerning wife thing as I'm on #2 and out. Maybe tell her you're going to NY fishing lol

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Took a road trip to Rew PA this past week end for a ride at the town Volunteer FD fund raiser. It was fun for the most part except when I had to jump start a Can am 7 times then tow it 3 miles lol. Then in the afternoon went riding at Majestic Trails for a short loop. Nice place but was happy to get back to Tall Pines ATV park...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts