Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
...at the Speed of Life
39 Posts
In an effort to make TeryxForums.net more enjoyable for our members, we have adopted the following simple posting guidelines. We’d prefer not to moderate a single post, but not all of our members feel that way. We’re trying our best to find a happy medium but as this forum grows many situations will need to be handled with care. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding in creating an enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.

Selling or direct solicitation of ANYTHING in the forums or by PM is not allowed and will result in the deletion of the post. You will be notified by the Teryx Forums staff anytime these actions need to be taken. Repeat offenders will lose their posting privileges.

Private party ads are acceptable as long as they are posted in the Classifieds forum section. If your business has a product or service that you feel can benefit our community, contact us BEFORE you post! Kawasaki Teryx Forum - Advertise

Spamming/advertising in the general forums is not tolerated. Again, if you have a product or service that would be of interest to our members please contact the Teryx Forums administrators to learn how you can join our team and help support our community. We offer low-cost packages that can be of great benefit to you and your company.

Advertising for ANY business or product in signatures or avatars is not allowed. These will be removed and you will be notified. Repeat offenders will lose posting privileges. Please note that each member has an area in their Profile (User CP --> Edit Profile) to recognize their favorite shops, vendors, and manufacturers. A signature is intended as a place to showcase your Teryx.

A promotion of competing sites and/or forums is not allowed. Occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site is acceptable, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered SPAM and will not be allowed. Users are not allowed to link to other forums in signatures, posts or PM's in effort to generate traffic to a competing site. This will be up to the discretion of the Teryx Forums Admin and Moderator Staff, and you will be notified if action needs to be taken.

Cross posting is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more separate forums. We understand that some topics might fit into more than one forum. Please try to pick the best one and stick with it. PLEASE try to put topics in the correct forums!

Profanity is not tolerated in thread titles. Try to be as descriptive as possible when creating new threads. Getting to help you're looking for is as simple as generating an informative thread title. Titling your thread, "hey" or "question" will not get the views or response that you're looking for.

Respect other members. Do not flame, badger, disrespect or taunt anyone on the forums. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close it or delete it. You can, and will be banned if you continue this type of behavior. The off road community is an awesome group of people who generally want to learn, develop and expand, so we don't expect this will be a problem.

Adult type content IS allowed in the OFF TOPIC forum ONLY! Please be courteous of other members and be sure to include a stern warning when posting such content. Please use links to adult content and use "NWS" or "NSFW" in the thread title when doing so. Again, images that are not work safe need to be in a link format. Using the Teryx Forums server and attachment feature for adult content is strictly forbidden and will be removed.

Moderators and Administrators have the final word. If you have a problem or a complaint please direct it to the administrators instead of posting in the public forums. They will quickly take the appropriate actions to resolve the issue in a private and discreet manner.

Most of all....Have fun and enjoy the forums!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey has anybody herd of this. my teryx is like new, 2months out of warranty. i blew the heads driving down dirt road. dealer say tough break. any similar situations out there?

·
Filsville Swamp Slinger
131 Posts
WTF?! On the official guideline page. This damn advertising thing is getting a little out of hand. If it's Dasa, UTV Inc, or a site supporting vendor, I get it.... But freek'n hand bags... You've got to be kidding. me.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thats messed up. Kinda Ironic Huh.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
WTF?! On the official guideline page. This damn advertising thing is getting a little out of hand. If it's Dasa, UTV Inc, or a site supporting vendor, I get it.... But freek'n hand bags... You've got to be kidding. me.
this is rediculous. as if anyone is going to buy a HANDBAG. there has to be a way to keep these lame a$$ advertisers out of this forum:nuts:

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
There are a lot of great discount designer handbags for sale online today . The trick is finding them.cheap handbags and purses wholesale, cheap designer handbags for cheap. Brand leather and fashion handbags - cheap purses wholesale online!

Check out these initial pics of the Nike air max 2012, which will release in Spring 2012.Nike air max 2011 Spring Running White Blue Black for Men Drastic changes have been made to the nike free Running flagship from 2009

And also we all furthermore give you together with moncler outlet, sacs Moncler Homme, and also moncler doudoune Femme foulard
What colors do you have? Can I Bulk buy? Do you have a color that matches sandjunkys new ride????? Are you a HOMO for posting this up period???

·
Registered
307 Posts
There are a lot of great discount designer handbags for sale online today . The trick is finding them.cheap handbags and purses wholesale, cheap designer handbags for cheap. Brand leather and fashion handbags - cheap purses wholesale online!

Check out these initial pics of the Nike air max 2012, which will release in Spring 2012.Nike air max 2011 Spring Running White Blue Black for Men Drastic changes have been made to the nike free Running flagship from 2009

And also we all furthermore give you together with moncler outlet, sacs Moncler Homme, and also moncler doudoune Femme foulard
SARA 148, Please enroll in an english grammer class immediately... Your english SUCKS! By the way, if your from ENGLISH, wherever this may be... why can't you speak it properly?

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
SARA 148, Please enroll in an english grammer class immediately... Your english SUCKS! By the way, if your from ENGLISH, wherever this may be... why can't you speak it properly?
You dont have to be so mean!!!! This is chads new mail order bride just trying to make some money:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
You dont have to be so mean!!!! This is chads new mail order bride just trying to make some money:popcorn:
Poor girl.... apparently she likes frogs... :rofl2:

·
Registered
307 Posts
I had a rough day LOL... :pint:

Reactions: waytay

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
what? what?

·
Banned
335 Posts
i am just trying to give info and that is what this forum is for but you keep deleting my post but sand junkie sells parts and services all the time on here and he is not a supporting vendor WTF?

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
i am just trying to give info and that is what this forum is for but you keep deleting my post but sand junkie sells parts and services all the time on here and he is not a supporting vendor WTF?

And he has done numerous things for this site like organize forum rides and gotten vendors to donate a ton of product for the rides. For a long time he was one of the only moderators that kept this site going. Not to mention he has contributed a wealth of helpful information to others.

Reactions: TYG and SandJunkie

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
And he has done numerous things for this site like organize forum rides and gotten vendors to donate a ton of product for the rides. For a long time he was one of the only moderators that kept this site going. Not to mention he has contributed a wealth of helpful information to others.
*like* buh bye

Reactions: chad59

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Oh I know somebody who is getting coal in their stocking from me next Christmas...

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Thank you sir...nice to be appreciated...:icon_thumleft:

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Hey DuneRex, post more pics of your avatar please/k/thanx :)

Sent from my iPhone 5000 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts