Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. we have all pretty much seen some of the new 6in. suspention stuff (i will not name any names). all excellent, and hard core! Thats great but , where are the pics of all the two inch lifts ? NOT THE KIT IT SELF, but the teryx with the lift installed. There are quite a few people waiting for these including myself. Just want to SEE pics of OUR machines before i buy a, say two inch lift and need a three inch. already read someone say that High Lifter has theres done. I saw a pic of some one elses kit. But it was metel and nuts and bolts. NO TEYREX.
All im asking is if the lift is done and all the testing and redesign is done as i am sure it is, well , maybe we can see some pics. Dont want to rush any one ....

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
I don't see the need for the lifts. From what I read, you can put 30's on a stock one. That keeps the center of Gravity lower, with the factory ride.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well at the risk of sacrificing my stock center of gravity and adding two inches to the suspension, along with the 30in. tires i will gain appx. 4in. of ground clearence. Under the frame , not under the a arms. It has already been said that the front tires rub at full stuff when turning. Im not really into cutting the plastic , for clearence until i know what the dealeo is with a two inch lift. i realize that my center of gravity will be majorly increased to me , dont get me wrong i would bet that some one somewhere already has there plasma and welder fired up and is rolling 44in. boggers under one right now. but if i feel the need there is many ways to overcome this, wheels , spacers...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts