Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Homemade seat covers and working on the vinyl. Love our 2017 Teryx. Fits easily in our 2020 Forrest River Stealth.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I hate the Raiders and I still love what you did here--it looks great. I am a long suffering Broncos fan and I have a lot of open time on Sundays this year! Great job!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh the Sunday's of pain, we Raider fans know them well. For the body we actually had even the Kawasaki stickers removed, so we had a clean slate. Originally the Teryx was sold as a Monster drink advertisement. We wanted to create our own BLACK HOLE so any other color had to go. I used stretch denim for the seat covers and on EBAY found someone selling large Raider patches. Held the fabric up to the seats and traced the shape. It was a great winter project.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Nice plan. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Sweet. I was Raider fan as a kid back in the day of Plunkett, Allen, Long Alzado etc. Broncos? Hated Elway beating us all the time as I am a big HAWKS fan!!!

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,134 Posts
Better than the Deadskins we have here in Virginia :rofl2::loser2::sad5:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Better than the Deadskins we have here in Virginia :rofl2::loser2::sad5:
Do you refer to Wa Redskins or the Political swamp rats!?!?!? I love John Gruden AKA Chucky so I am rooting for Da Raiders!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts