Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a set of Outlaw Hilifters - all 4 are 28x12.5x12, price is very good and they are local
I have a 2013 T2

good idea or bad? Im thinkin they are too wide for front and will kill my power, speed, belts, etc...

If all that is not an issue, can I use factory steel and a 2" lift, maybe spacers??

Im great at runnin a boat, still trying to figure all this "space vs budget vs mechanicals" out so I need help

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I'm running outlaw 29.5x10x12 on all 4 on mine with stock rims. Rubbed a little on the back frame without the lift but with the 2" lift they seam to be doing fine.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you need to do clutch work or anything?

I have not noticed anyone on here running all 12.5 wide either so really concerned it may be too wide, screw up my ride and just cover me with mud! lol

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I can't give you a good answer on that lol. Mine didn't want to turn the 10" wide tires. I think mine was due to fuel pump going out though. As soon as my dealership gets it running again we'll see.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
clutching would be a good idea with those tires..

Reactions: Nozzleweed

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
You should be able to run the 28's without a lift. The issue will be the 12.5" width, spacers would be a must for the front at least. If you buy a set of wheels that's all the same width you can rotate front, back, left and, right.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am running 29.5x10x12 on all 4 on mine, ran them stock, they rubbed just a little when turning and putting it in a bind, I could turn them pretty well stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
jkbduck
52 Posts
Outlaw 2's
2014 T2, just put 28x9x14 front and 28x10.5x14 back with 2" Super ATV lift. They are rough on hard pack but most of my riding will be in the dirt or mud. I use for hunting only.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts