Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with this setup from Hunterworks or others? How does it sound? Any head room issues for a 6'3" person with this stereo bar?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have it and it works great you don't have to bother with a radio and the sound is really good. I don't think you would have any problem with it I am 5-11" and there is plenty of headroom.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I heard this set-up isn't very loud, is this true? Was it an easy install? Will it work with any mp3 player/ipod?
thanks for any info

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine is very loud and it was a very easy install I already had the overhead radio mount so I just mounted the amp inside of that and made a faceplate with the controls in it. It stays nice and dry and still get to use my mount that I paid 95 bucks for. You can use any kind if MP3 player with it I can even hook up my laptop and play of my playlist. I will try to post a couple pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I would like to know about the wiring, what is used between the ipod and the amp? also can the Rex charging system handle powering the amp. I like to build my own stuff and I love my tunes, sounds like a sweet project to play with.

We manufacture this one that bolts right up to your factory cage!

Love the looks of this setup but if I had it where I'm at it would only take about 30 minutes and it would be layin on the ground or up in a tree from a tree limb strike. The roofs on the LE's around here have a very short life span..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts