Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Done for a while, put some major time Iin it and still only has 3 miles on it, 3 light bars, 52in.on roof, 20in.on front, 10in. In rear.. added and raised my hitch haul to improve bed space for hunting, chopped cage 4inches, built a 48x 53 roof rack for it, added new fuse block, warm winch, Halo lights, front brush guard, full windshield, sure I'm missing something, wheels and tires are next but I have to take a break for a while on it

Attachments

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Nice work! I would like to make a roof rack....

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice work! I would like to make a roof rack....
I needed more storage room for my hunting, moving stands and things, the roof rack will solve that, but had to chop cage to get it level enough fo my taste, I really like it. And only 100 bucks in it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thought I'd update with some pictures, alot of time and fabrication, all done by me, as I said before, cut the cage and dropped it 1in in front, 4in in back, made my own cargo roof rack, added 8in. 4+4 Sedona wheels all way around, Sedona rockabilly tires 28x10x14 on all 4 corners, mounted tablet for GPS and soundbars, boss sound bar with remote, working on a pair of whip antennas now

Attachments

·
Registered
565 Posts
Good job amigo! I like it. Roof rack has got me thinking? Hmm, uh oh. Get some Bandits under it next if ya don't already. You will love it!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good job amigo! I like it. Roof rack has got me thinking? Hmm, uh oh. Get some Bandits under it next if ya don't already. You will love it!
Bandits will be next or I will sell it one, whichever comes first 😁, want the flip up windshield too and I'll probably be done, thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thought I'd update with some pictures, alot of time and fabrication, all done by me, as I said before, cut the cage and dropped it 1in in front, 4in in back, made my own cargo roof rack, added 8in. 4+4 Sedona wheels all way around, Sedona rockabilly tires 28x10x14 on all 4 corners, mounted tablet for GPS and soundbars, boss sound bar with remote, working on a pair of whip antennas now
That's a nice rig!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, that black one was sharp, but my riding buddy SOLD IT 😝,
And taking his sweet time on buying another one

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts

I don’t think it’s him taking his sweet time. I think it’s Honda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
The rig looks great man! I'd like to get a roof rack setup like that. Any issues with the electrical load from all the lights, etc?

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The rig looks great man! I'd like to get a roof rack setup like that. Any issues with the electrical load from all the lights, etc?
Thanks for the compliments, I built the rack myself, never no issues with light bars, and used them a good bit, but never ran them all together, just 1 or 2 at a time.

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,201 Posts
Yeah, I know a couple of people that have done that :big-grin

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
P.T. was a fixture on this forum, but has not been around in a while. Good that a few others have stepped up.

I was sad to see him go. Good guy.

Reactions: SuperATV
1 - 20 of 22 Posts