Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done this yet. The Rhino guys post alot about painting with the Krylon Fusion paint. There is some prep work involved.

I for one am a little scared, but I want a flat black t-rex.

If you have done this or have the specific step by step from start to finish please post this info. I cant be the only one who thinks the red with black bed and the green on green could be improved on with some Paint.

Also the fender flairs on the bed. Can they be painted just as easy?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just painted my rhino wednesday with krylon fusion ultra flat black paint. it looks awsome to say the least. it took me 5 cans, but i sprayed it on pretty thick. i sanded the plastic until the shine was gone with fine sandpaper then wiped it clean with a wet cloth. then slowly sprayed paint on. it went on well. i let it dry for around an hour and then put all the plastic back on. the directions say it will be fully chip resistant in 7 days. i will have pictures for you in around a week b/c i leave for vacation in the am, but i will post before and after pics. total cost was $22.00. hopefully it will hold up well. it almost looks like an assault vehicle now. i can't wait to hit the trails and mudholes to test it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts