Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I put the Teryx thru hell this weekend at the hank the III video. The paint job held up great and the bumpers are awsome. The Teryx made it thru the mud bog that big Trucks had been tearing up. As soon as I get video and pics I will post them. But here are some in the mean time. This machine is awsome just stock wait until we get the Duals and the clutch kit jet kit and box and dthe 6" kit. When we race it at mud nats people will be suprised.
Pete

Attachments

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
After the 6" kit, Are you going to 30" or 32" tires for the Mud Nats. Those new Silverbacks would be an Axle tester for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Paint job came out great. Made good use of the "lines" in the hood.
Which one are you in the pictures?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Looks great,why did you take your top off? Did it crack like mine did this weekend?

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I love the lines that bumper has makes it look good. I can't wait to get a peak at their rear bumper. The paint looks sharp as well very nice ride you have.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the rear bumper maybe I can get a pic and post it on here if you would like. PPF Can I realease a photo of the Rear bumper yet. It worked out great I got high centerd and bulldozer pulled me out by it. Built strong.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Sure go for it! Sure glad it held when ya hooked up to that dozer!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah thats what I thought. I was buried so deep that was all I could hook up too. Trust me I was worried. But at least we know that it holds us strong. I told you I would test it for you.
Pete

1 - 13 of 13 Posts