Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

Passenger footrest

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  blackhillsrmk 
#1 ·
Anybody rig up a passenger side footrest in a Teryx2. Shorter passengers complain of leg fatigue on longer rides. Seems like it might be a common issue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Make a new floor higher up so that there is a resting spot where their feet can rest on.
Grab some small 4x4", lay them on current floorboards, place plywood over and quick new floorboard.
Should u need to secure it, then grab a couple of screws and a driver, and screw from bottom of machine to hold the 4x4" in place. Good luck

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Like stated above, I've seen people use wood to make a higher foot rest. A piece of treated 2x4, 2x6 or 4x4, painted black blends in pretty good.

#5 · (Edited)
My wife complains about that too. Though she doesn't say anything at home while it's in the garage with plenty of scrap wood and tools, it's usually in the bush 4hrs from home. Last trip I tossed an old icecream pail on the floor, it doubled as a trash can.Tossed some fire wood in the on the next ride lol. I have plastic tool box on the floor with some straps in it for my 7 year old to use as a foot rest in the back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.