Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing the teryx out in some water here in Ohio. It does great. I hope the pics came out on this post.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
nice,i had my passenger side seat and bed rail under water and it died.i think there isnt enough pressure coming out of the exhaust

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Nice!! Did you make it across!! Or did it die. Nice pic!!

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have went through that spot about 5 times. The first time my buddy's rhino drowned out(belt exhaust). Each time through, I go deeper. Just about two hours ago I went straight through the center. I was soaked up to my waist. I have never had this thing even sputter. I have the belt exhaust snorkeled and greased up all the electrical connectors. I will post pics as soon as my buddy shoots them to me. Rode with two rhinos tonight and sunk one of them. These sxs's are great!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks great, is that down at "gools"? U got some pics of ur snorkel? Me and 4 friends just bought teryx's and r going to yellow creek today to try them out, hopefully we will get some good pics and post them up...

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that's on the upper "creek trail" between Smithfield and New Alexandria and it runs into gouls. I have been many places to ride and I wouldn't trade this place for anything! Just last night we sunk a rhino(over the bed) and the teryx made it through. There's a post on this site from GPS TECH with great pics and all the materials you need for the snorkel. Easy to do, and a must if you ride in mud/water. I have been to yellow creek you will definately need to snorkel the belt exhaust.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts