Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
14 teryx 4 800
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if finger lakes or any other places to ride has cabins to rent I have a large group that is trying to organize a ride and need a place to stay. I am all about breaking out a tent but some of the others not so much. any input or other places in Mo would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Check out St Joes. Also called Flat River, I think they have camping and cabins, but I have never been there

·
14 teryx 4 800
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
St joes is regulated and no cabins plus no alcoholic beverages in ohv area

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Come down to l b l in September with ludicrous and im going to try to make it. We had buddy's come down from stl last time . Its bout 3 hours for them to get there.

·
14 teryx 4 800
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there places to stay out there and do they allow alcohol?

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
No where to stay at the ohv area unless tent or camper. We stay in a town bout 10 min away. We rent cottages. And they say no alcohol but there are cans out on the trail and a couple of us drank some while riding last time, we just dont get stupid and cut up or show off the fact we are having a brew pop. And if drinking bring your beverages with, the west side where we stay is a dry county. But yo can buy beer on a 15 min drive to the east side of lake. I dont know of any place local that will have a cabin and allow alcohol. Outlaw offroad in Jackson Missouri lets you drink but no where to stay close unless tent or camper. And Bricks offroad in poplar bluff is the same. You can drink but no lodging on site.

·
14 teryx 4 800
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info. I got a place we been before that we can ride just looking for something diffrent

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Most places that you ride are not going to allow alcohol, for obvious reasons

·
Registered
48 Posts
Cloud 9 ranch in Caulfield Mo. Is an awesome place to ride, they have campers and cabins to rent. The brew is ok. It is a members only ranch, but they do offer 3 days 2 nights to non members to check the place out.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I take it your from mo. Were abouts you from. Poplar bluff here. If you can make the trip to lbl with the rest of the group you will love it. I stayed in tent when we went last time. Drank a lot of beers sitting at the camp. Cloud nine was great gonna make a trip again one of these days. the free weekend isn't really free still cost to stay and register your ride. Me and wife put on over 100 miles and rode around all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was just down at Finger Lakes about 3 weeks ago, didn't see any cabins. It was an ok place but not really designed for SxS's. They actually limit vehicles to 50" wide but we were told they look the other way with SxS's. We just camped and rode one day. Very little for overall trails for us.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in the Caulfield area but A few of us are heading up to Flat Nasty in Jadwin mo for the St judes event this weekend. their website don't really tell much about it but I have been going to it for several years now. its a well organized event with some extreme rock bouncers, drag races, hill climbs, and plenty of sxs action.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Haven't made it to flat nasty yet. My parents and thier buddy like it. And try go few times a yr. I'm gonna have to go same time as them so I can show his John Deere gator up in my t4. My neighbor is a member cloud 9 and I could go as his guest but thier hidden fees still get cha. When I find the right enclosed trailer I will go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.