Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a cage, seats, wheels/tires and 1/2 doors on this green one. What does everyone think of the Radius? It us our second version, the first one was too low.

Taylor
RIGID

·
Registered
147 Posts
That radius looks the same as the 1st version in the pic comparing it to the 1st version on the red one next to the green one.

By the way, I love the 2nd version you put on mine!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
At the peak of the radius is it lower than the stock one?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Rob

This is the 2 seat version, and yes, Rob-you have the 4 seat version...I can't really tell the difference between the two yet. This version is pretty tight in the back for passengers. Really for little ones only, which is all who should really be back there anyway, unless you like head trauma...

Thanks
Taylor
RIGID

·
Registered
77 Posts
Man That Cage is Sick. Dig the Half doors too. I still think I am going to want to put 3/4 doors on mine. Solid mount but low enough to get in and out of easily.

·
Registered
77 Posts
if you flip it forward, will it roll all the way back on its wheels? jk lol
i love those cages!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
feedback would be great

i have done my fair share of not sitting right side up when my Rhino, Polaris Ranger or RZR has come to a stop. anyone who wants to try the Teryx go ahead, i just dont recommend it. i have seen plenty of flat top cage cars complete the roll, i dont think we would have a problem.

Taylor
RIGID:naughty:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Taylor or ?
How does the first version radius cages work with the lower bases on the seats like UTVCrap and a few others are selling?
Are your cages rated safe for racing/bad flip at higher speed?
Have a picture of an adult sitting in the back of a 4 seat cage?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Teryx RAD4 Cage

Doug,
With the seat bases the cage works great with PRP Seats, as long as you are under 6'4" or so. As far as the rear goes, this cage was not made for adults and they will not fit. Smaller kids only, this cage is not our 2 seat cage. That is why we did the new version, it is about 6" taller in the rear. I dont have any pics with adults, the few that we have done have been for kids and they have plenty of room.

our cage is mig welded mild steel, tig and DOM are available if you like for an additional fee.

Taylor

1 - 14 of 14 Posts