Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having problems with the rivets on the plastic on the side and the tailgate cover poping out? I've got 4 that have fell out. Talk to my dealer today and they said I would have bring it in and let them take pic of it to warranty it . So everytime a rivet pop out I have to trailer it to the dealer that bull s***!!!!!! dealer around here suck!!!!!! The owner was not in today so I am going back tomorow they want 2.48 for each rivet this thing only has 13 hrs on it . Love my Treyx, hate my dealer!!!!!!!:box1:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live in Greensboro. We went up last weekend to WV. We had 4 RZR's in our group. We ride 220 miles in 2 days. Have you taken the Teryx to Uwharrie yet?? I bet it tight taking that thing to Brown Mtn.! Sorry to derail your thread.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have not taken the teryx anywhere yet just rode it around my farm. Brown Mt and Uwharrie are both closed until the first of april. This is my first SXS I also have arctic cat 650 v2 LE that I use to take. You are right it will be tight at Brown Mt will take the arctic cat just in case!! Uwharrie is about 35 min from my house. No problem about the thread!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Go by a Honda dealer if there is one close. I always have a bag on hand. They are 10 dollars like he said above. Any atv dealer will have them. Tell your dealer to get bent. I'm lucky, the shop foreman at my dealer is a good friend.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just looked at mine, I don't have any rivets in on the bed anywhere. It's got some type of screwed rivets around the bedrails.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I guess kawi saw this and fixed it on the later models..

·
Registered
54 Posts
here ya go

·
Registered
147 Posts
I had a bunch of my rivets break when I removes the body panels. They are very cheap. The ones used on the Rhinos seem to hold up better. I picked up 40 of the Rhino type of rivets off ebay for about $15.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts