Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I might be needing some rear shocks on my 2013 Teryx soon. I don't want to break the bank though, it's just a work machine on the farm and don't want to spend a lot for shocks. Anything cheaper out there that will work? Thanks.

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
362 Posts
Ebay might be the best bet if you're looking to replace with the OE Fox Shocks, but that can be a gamble sometimes. Another option if they are just sagging would be replacing the springs. I know that Bandit sells a spring kit to refresh the stock shocks and it's pretty affordable.

Reactions: carbonride

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, I might be needing some rear shocks on my 2013 Teryx soon. I don't want to break the bank though, it's just a work machine on the farm and don't want to spend a lot for shocks. Anything cheaper out there that will work? Thanks.
I just upgraded my suspension, I have 4 stock fox podiums for sale if interested. 1,100 miles on them, came off 2018 T4. Also have SATV 2in bracket lift if interested as well.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ebay might be the best bet if you're looking to replace with the OE Fox Shocks, but that can be a gamble sometimes. Another option if they are just sagging would be replacing the springs. I know that Bandit sells a spring kit to refresh the stock shocks and it's pretty affordable.
My friend is looking to fix the sagging springs for the incoming '13 Teryx project. We'll take a closer look after we finished installing the shocks and skid plates from 4Wheelonline to the Wrangler. We'll check Bandit spring kit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts