Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to several counties in my area requiring turn signals I'm looking for a plug n play kit. Haven't had much luck. They seem to have them for everything but the teryx. Any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,059 Posts
The SuperATV kits are nice, but in my opinion, over priced. Most of what you are paying for is the wiring harness. I purchased a kit off eBay that has all the same stuff as the SuperATV kit, minus the wire, for around $60. I then went to Walmart, bought some bulk wire, and wired it all up myself. My kit even included all of the connectors for the wire, a roll of electrical tape, all the switches (including 4-way flash) and a bunch of zip ties. I put the tape in the tool box and heat shrinked all of my connections. My only complaint about the kit was the horn. Its a joke. I used one old car horn I had on the shelf and it works great. The only problem I had was figuring out where to mount the front signals. My 2016 doesn't have any good options for that so I bought some bigger lights and mounted them to my top. you can see them on either side of my light bar. Nothing against SuperATV, I'm just cheap :big-grin

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
We have a universal kit that can work on anything! I highly recommend the Deluxe model. Plus...you get a forum discount!
Shoot me a PM for the discount code if you're interested!
Here's a link: https://www.superatv.com/utv-atv-universal-turn-signal-kit
I looked on you site and it says you have a Kawasaki Teryx Plug & Play Turn Signal Kit I have a 2020 teryx4 le is this actually plug and play or do you have to splice wires?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts